Thymosin Beta 4 2mg (TB500)
$30.99 – $180.00
Weight: 0.0099 lbs
Appearance: Lyophilized Powder
Peptide Sequence: Ac-Ser-Asp-Lys-Pro-Asp-Met-Ala-Glu-Ile-Glu-Lys-Phe-Asp-Lys-Ser-Lys-Leu-Lys-Lys-Thr-Glu-Thr-Gln-Glu-Lys-Asn-Pro-Leu-Pro-Ser-Lys-Glu-Thr-Ile-Glu-Gln-Glu-Lys-Gln-Ala-Gly-Glu-Ser
Solubility: 100 µg/mL sterile diluent
Source: Biosynthetic production
Stability: Lyophilized protein is to be stored at -20°C. It is recommended to divide the remaining reconstituted peptide into multiple vials so as to avoid a cycle of freezing and thawing. Reconstituted protein can be stored at 4°C.
Molar Mass: 4963.44 g/mol
Options container: container2
CAS Number: 77591-33-4
PubChem: CID 16132341
Molecular Formula: C212H350N56O78S
Terms: This product is sold for research/laboratory usage only. No other uses are permitted.
Thymosin Beta 4
Thymosin Beta 4, commonly known as TB500, is a synthetic peptide that resembles Thymosin Beta-4 in terms of both structure and function. Buy Sarms Online is presently being researched for its possible therapeutic advantages in treating a range of illnesses, including inflammation, tissue regeneration, and wound healing.
How does it work?
Buy Thymosin Beta 4 which stimulates tissue repair and regeneration by encouraging the growth of new blood vessels and enhancing cell migration. Moreover, it has been demonstrated to have anti-inflammatory actions, which could add to its medicinal advantages.
Actin, a protein involved in cell mobility and structure development, is the target of TB500’s mechanism of action. Sarms for Sale like Thymosin Beta 4 can induce the growth of new blood vessels and cell migration to injured tissues, which can aid in tissue regeneration and repair.
Thymosin Beta Dosage
Thymosin Beta 4 for sale dosage will vary depending on the person’s body weight, the planned application of the peptide, and the administration route.
Once or twice a week, TB500 is commonly given via subcutaneous injection (under the skin). 2 to 2.5 mg of TB500 each week, often administered in two or three smaller injections, is the suggested dose range. Higher dosages may be used by certain persons, but it is not advised to do so without a healthcare provider’s supervision.
The following are a few advantages of TB500:
- Injury repair is improved because of TB500, which has been found to speed up the growth of new blood vessels and lessen inflammation. Those with persistent wounds or illnesses like diabetic ulcers that hinder healing may find it very helpful.
- The ability of TB500 to enhance the development and regeneration of different tissues, such as muscle, skin, and nerve tissue, has been demonstrated. Those who suffer from ailments like muscular dystrophy or spinal cord injuries, which cause tissue loss or degeneration, may find this helpful.
- Lessened inflammation: Studies on TB500 have revealed that it contains anti-inflammatory properties, which may be helpful for patients who suffer from diseases like arthritis or inflammatory bowel disease.
The following are a few possible TB500 adverse effects:
- Reactions at the injection site: As TB500 is commonly injected subcutaneously (under the skin), this might result in local inflammation, redness, or edema.
- Vomiting and nausea: Some users of TB500 may suffer these side effects.
Where to buy Thymosin Beta 4 Online?
Buy Sarms online from our Spectrelabs.org at a very reasonable cost.